JPs are instore at Anglesea Pharmacy every Tuesday from 5:30pm -7:00pm - You do not need to book an appointment
JP's provide important functions in the administration of documentation and justice in our community. The services of a JP are provided free of charge. They can help you with witnessing your signature on a document, certifying copies of documents, complete an affidavit for you, complete a declaration for you (statutory declaration made under the Oaths and Declarations Act 1957).
Visit the Justice of the Peace website here.
MAKE YOUR VISIT TO A JP QUICK AND EASY
* Do not sign anything beforehand
* Take photo identification
* Remember to take the original as well as the copy to be certified
* Check that a NZ Justice of the Peace can complete your documentation
* There is no charge for JP services